If you want to stay in Vietnam longer than the permitted visa duration, you will need visa renewal (or Vietnam visa extension). However, it might be very difficult in circumstances as follows:
- Visa has been issued for wrong purpose of visit, normally for immigration into Vietnam as tourists or visa-exempt nationals.
- Expired or overstayed visa
- Desired solutions for change of visa purposes
- Foreigners with sensitive nationalities such as those from Africa, Middle East, etc.
- DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO to renew your visa?
“Under Article 7 of the Law No. 47/2014/QH13 effective from 1st January, 2015, visa purpose (type) must not be changed during stay in Vietnam, i.e., if you enter Vietnam as tourist, your visa is only extended for tourism but not for business purpose, etc.”.
Most of our clients whose visas are expired or issued for wrong purpose of visit are very embarrassed and do not know what to do. In some cases, they might need visa to be renewed within 1 or 2 days to go abroad for meetings with business partners but could not make application by themselves, being afraid that they might miss chance to meet with the partners if visa is not issued as promised by incapable companies. PNVT SUPPORTS CLIENTS IN GETTING TIMELY AND SECURE VISA RENEWAL.
With 10 years of experience in providing immigration services, we understand the importance and urgency of visa renewal and thus always strive for improvement of our services mainly on the following bases:
- 10 years of experience in visa services
- Regular updates on changes of visa procedures in Vietnam
- Practical advice to clients on selecting the best option among visa renewal, application for temporary residence cards or 5-year visa exemption based on purpose of visit in order to save costs.
Up to now, PNVT has always served the best interests of our clients by ENSURING 100% OF SUCCESSFUL VISA RENEWAL, which only few companies could do. By putting our clients’ interests as top priority, PNVT is renowned for:
- ENSURING 100% OF SUCCESSFUL VISA RENEWAL AS REQUESTED
- Thoroughly solving any problem arising, from the time of preparing dossiers to making declarations at local police
- Simple procedures
- Finding solutions to visa issued for wrong purpose of visit
- Renewing visa for 6 months – 1 year as requested by clients, renewing visa within 1-2 days.
- Renewing overstayed visa
- Renewing visa for clients without temporary residence cards, etc.
- Renewing visa for clients from sensitive nationalities such as Zimbabwe, Iran, Iraq, African countries, etc
PNVT undertakes to:
- Return visa timely and take NO PAYMENT FOR UNSUCCESSFUL VISA RENEWAL.
- Provide FREE-OF-CHARGE services relating to correction of visa errors if such errors are caused by competent authorities.
- Deal with all problems arising after receiving dossiers.
- NOT TO CHANGE FEES after receiving dossiers.
If you are looking for a company to help secure 100% OF SUCCESSFUL VISA RENEWAL for your stay and work in Vietnam without fear of being fined or expelled, PNVT is the right choice for you. Do not hesitate but just take your phone and call us. PNVT is always by your side in DEALING WITH ANY PROBLEM IN ANY CASE AS “OUR MISSION IS DEALING WITH YOUR DIFFICULTIES”.
PHU NGOC VIET TRANSLATION COMPANY LIMITED (PNVT)
Address: 217 / 2A1 Xô Viết Nghệ Tĩnh, Ward 17, Bình Thạnh District, HCMC
Tel: (028) 3514 7572 | (028) 3514 7944 | (028) 3514 7013 – Hotline: 0977 97 99 96 | 0902 596 297
Email: [email protected]